Google

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Skateboards and skateboarding

Although I myself am not a Skateboarder, my son is so I asked his help in reviewing this next site. He generally stays away from the blogging scene but when I mentioned Skateboards he was all over it. At http://www.warehouseskateboards.com/ there appears to be something to make every skateboarder happy as I soon found out when my son started showing me all of the items he must have. I watched as my sons eyes lit up with envy for each category link as they opened in a new window. I learned what grip tape was as well as trucks and watched as my son designed his own skateboard which I too thought was a very cool feature. I myself was more interested in the helmets and pads which are priced very good and a lot cheaper than a hospital bill when that 720 just doesn't work out quite right. My son simply loved the site and made me bookmark it for future purchases. He even emailed all of his skater friends the link so that they too could revel in the glory of a skateboarder site done right. None of them may grow up to be the next Tony Hawk but it won't be for lack of trying. All in all, I found the site to be professional with great prices and lots of choices, everything from trucks to clothes to the boards themselves. I would recommend this site to skaters and parents of skaters.





This Post is Sponsored

1 comment:

Rick said...

Hey, I've been visiting the blog of those that have posted on mine because I'm having a little give-way over at my blog to celebrate one year of blogging - no gimicks - just some fun. You're invited to put your name in the hat too.

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/