Google

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Blog Your Way to a Better Body

I drove by the local Golds Gym earlier, notice I didn't say stopped in, and I noticed that the parking lot was half full. This same Gym had a completely full parking lot with people even parking on side streets on January 1st. Looks to me as if everyone's New Years Resolution to Get In Shape is starting to be broken. For the fitness minded readers out there that have not given up yet, I bring you the Sport Fitness Hut Blog.Each post here explains and demonstrates a different exercise you can do to help you get or stay in shape.The best part is many of these can be done from the comfort of your own home so if you are also on a mission to save money, you will have no expensive Gym fees each month. I myself am on a mission to get Blogging classified as an official sport, maybe even take it to the Olympics.

No comments: