Google

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Collectible Action Figures

I grew up playing with Star Wars action figures (not dolls) and I spent my whole allowance every week to add to my collection. Years later as I was reading a magazine I found out that many of the same toys I once owned were now worth a lot of money. This next blog, Novelty Action Figures, really made me think about that day. Sure kids of today like the toys but now you will also find the die hard collectors trying to complete sets such as Spawn with full knowledge that in the right condition, these toys will only increase in value. Some may even be valued at thousands of dollars twenty years from now. This blog is very interesting to the collectors and the curious alike.

1 comment:

girlgonefishing said...

Cool site. Thanks for sharing.