Google

Friday, January 4, 2008

Interior Decoraters

This next blog I am going to review deals with Textile and Decor. It is full of great posts for anyone wishing to beautify their homes. I especially enjoyed the one on window treatments as I spent this past Summer hanging all new valances in my own home for my wife. I don't mind doing stuff like that as it gives me a chance to be creative and to earn brownie points at the same time. This blog is well written with some great ideas for both the novice and expert decorators.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your bolg. Thanks for your reviews. I liked this particular blog on interiors.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for nice words about my blog.
I also have blog Talent Lab for people who want promote their talents. It is contain info about websites where you could submit pictures, your website or blog for free.
So please check it out: http://talentlab.blogspot.com/

Thanks and good luck with your blog.

Elena