Google

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Hardcore Real Estate-Own a Piece of the Moon

I was just over at Blackholes and astrostuff which by the way is a very good blog for anyone interested in outer space or astronomy to check out, and I happened upon a post dealing with the purchase of Moon property. How great is that? Can you imagine a day when the moon is colonized and you actually own your very own piece of it? Back to my review...I liked this blog for it's awesome photos of celestial events and it's overall knowledge on outer space. The author does a great job of holding your interest and it is worth the read. Go check it out.

4 comments:

myonlyphoto said...

Hey I know Bob from Astrostuff and Blackholes, he is great too, please take my word. Anna :)

Bob Johnson said...

Hey guys thanks for the great review, and thanks a lot Anna, you guys should do a review of Anna's site My only photo too, she was one of my first blogs I found, excellent images! She also has a great story blog. Again thanks so much, very appreciated!!

myonlyphoto said...

Bob, I am blushing now, lol. Thanks. Anna :) lol, lol, lol. You are great.

Anonymous said...

Hwy. How do I get a review of my site?