Google

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Relaxation Made Easy

The next blog to reach my attention is The Land of Spa and it is just that, a blog based on everything you could ever want to know about spas. This blog is well written with a simple design and although I am not a spa goer, I would recommend this blog as a read for anyone that is or anyone that is contemplating going to a spa. I understand that it can be a very relaxing experience and someday maybe I will go although I believe that will most likely be my wife going as I sit back and blog without interruption.In short, if you need to relax, visit the spa closest to you but first visit this blog so you know what to expect when you get there.

2 comments:

durano lawayan a.k.a. brad spit said...

Hi, its nice of you to make reviews of blogs for free. Is this going towards a directory of sorts? I will liik up your recommended blogs. And thanks for dropping by my site. --Durano, done!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for checking out my blog! I welcome all stopovers.