Google

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Basic Blogging Blunders- Try Not to Make Them

The next blog due a review is Blog Badly, it is rather humorous and can give you many ideas about what not to do when blogging if you plan on having readers. The sad part is if you look at as many blogs as I do, you will see these same mistakes again and again, it is like nobody cares that pop-ups is the quickest way to chase me away from what might actually be a decent blog were they not there to greet me. This blog is a must read for anyone that really wants to learn what not to do to attract a loyal audience. From the template to the content, I found Blog Badly to be a great site.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice site with good information

Anonymous said...

Nice site, but you should consider taking off blogrush widget:
http://www.johncow.com/brushing-off-blogrush/

Snowlark said...

I like the site - left a note to tell him so, too ...

Thanks for sending me there!

topspin me said...

Blog Badly is a very very good site! Nothing beats good ol' sarcastic humor! :) Thanks for leading me to it!