Google

Monday, March 10, 2008

New Texas Hold-Em Tips and Tricks Site Launches

This one is for all you Poker players out there. Texas Hold-Em Tips and Tricks is officially live and judging from what I have seen so far, I would say this site is going places. I myself am not a big poker player as I prefer to not risk my money, however if I were going to I would approach it as I do everything else in my life and learn all I could about it prior to sitting down and placing my first chip in the pot. This site is where I would go to research everything from when to hold-em to when to fold-em and even how to deal. The overall site design is excellent and easy to navigate and the forums seem to be filling up with knowledgeable people to answer your questions. I have seen a few other sites like it but none that caught my interest from start to finish. Now all you Poker players head on over and see if you can improve your game through a little research.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this game. And thanks for sharing tips and tricks .


John Philips
CelebPoker.com are launching our inaugural €1,000,000 Guaranteed Poker Tournament, to take place on the 14th of December 2008 at 19:00 GMT. Satellites start on the 13th of October, and will be running for 9 weeks right up until the final on the 14th of December.

Win a share of 1 Million Euros for 5.50