Google

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Explore a Co-Op Education at Kettering University

I don't know how many of you have ever heard of Kettering University but I did tonight, actually it was through Kettering Stickman Videos that I heard of them at all. After watching several of these videos on YouTube I decided to learn more about this Kettering University and their Co-Op education program. I was not disappointed and have even called my nephew up to pass the word on to him so that he would consider getting his degree in mechanical engineering from there instead of that school he was considering out West, I will not name it as this post is not in any way an endorsement for them. Kettering University is ranked among US News Best Colleges, and US News and World Report has ranked Kettering University as "the #1 University in the nation for Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering" in it's "Americas Best College Guide for 2008". Kettering University is the home of Stickman as I mentioned before and of all the Stickman videos I liked them all however "School Daze Episode 1" was pretty good at explaining more about what to expect from Kettering. Check out the video yourself and if you or anyone you know is graduating this year, it may be worth passing the link on to them. Maybe you will be the reason they actually earned money while getting their degree instead of going deep in debt doing it.





No comments: