Google

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Steve Pavlina

I came across another well written blog that will teach you all the rules on How to make money from your blog . Steve Pavlina went from nothing to making $1000 a day as a full time blogger and has some really great advice for anyone interested in doing the same. Although Steve is fast to point out that most people can not monetize their site well enough to obtain financial freedom, he does show the reader how it is possible for a "smart person" to do it. The article I read was a little long (7300 words) but well worth the read and I feel as if I may have just learned a thing or two. I would recommend Steve Pavlina as a must read for anyone serious about making money from blogging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve Pavlina comes across like a pathological liar.

Steve Pavlina = scam.

http://nicevilblogs.wordpress.com/2006/07/25/stevepavlinacom/

Anonymous said...

Because the admin of this web page is working, no hesitation very quickly it
will be famous, due to its quality contents.

My web page :: cheap car insurance in richmond va