Google

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Thirty Day Challenge

I know many of you have heard of the Thirty Day Challenge but for those that haven't I will explain what I know about it. It is designed to teach the beginner how to set up a niche targeted site and learn to make money from it in under thirty days. The ultimate goal of the challenge is to earn at least ten dollars from your site within the first month. It teaches those with the willingness to learn, how to use tools such as WordTracker to help identify lucrative niches and sites such as FaceBook and StumbleUpon to network. After all, getting traffic to your site is half the battle. I plan on spending a little more time researching The Thirty Day Challenge but all in all it sounds like a very good way to learn to make money online. I would love to hear comments from any readers that have taken the challenge and succeeded at making money online.

No comments: