Google

Monday, November 19, 2007

I Speak English - part 2

I just read the last comment left and I feel really bad having to reiterrate what I just posted a few days ago...I SPEAK ENGLISH! The only thing worse than the whole comment being in something other than English was that the commentor (provedorcrescenet) decided to spam his link more than a half dozen times disguised as anchor text. This does not amuse me nor will it help his rankings as I will be deleting the comment. I'm not sure what was even said but I believe he was talking bad about my momma. Once again I will ask that comments be in English, if I am asked to review a site, please insure that it is in English as well. I'm not trying to be an ass, I just really do not have time to learn a new language or search for online translators so to the non-English speakers out there I am sorry but it sux to be you.

No comments: