Google

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Are You Doing All You Can To Promote Your Blog?

I was just checking out a post over at cheatppc and I came upon a post titled "99 Ways to Promote your blog" . This post was full of some very good ideas as well as a few that were socially unacceptable in most blog circles. I am not suggesting anyone pretend their blog is up for sale but I do suggest you check out the other great ideas of how and where to promote your blog. If you just use a few of these ideas , I am sure you will see some kind of traffic increase and for the monetized blogs out there , you may even manage to earn a little more money online. I know I will be checking out a few more of these ideas listed and hope to see some of you there. If this post has helped you, please leave a comment below.

No comments: