Google

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Optimize Your Adsense Revenue

I was over at arieshu and found a very well written post on Optimizing Your Adsense Revenue. Since I use Adsense in my own futile way to monetize this site, it caught my attention. After reading it I decided I should at least give some of this a try and hopefully I will start to see an increase in revenue coming from Adsense. Hey I gotta make extra money somehow, don't I? Anyone interested in reading the post should check it out and if anyone has any other useful ideas for me, please share.

2 comments:

Jennifer at Design Hole said...

goog article, but can someone please translate it into nontechie-speak? Yikes! I only know a little HTML.

Azmie21 said...

I love adsense too

Best Regards

Azmi
Blogger from South Borneo Indonesia
Money maker, affiliate, motivation, inspiration, Get paid to, community