Google

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Exotic Lands

I have had the pleasure and misfortune of visiting countries outside of the U.S. and this next blog really caught my eye. It is written about Life in Thailand and the blog owner has some very nice pictures for the reader to better understand what it is he is describing. Although, I have never visited Thailand, it reminds me very much of living in Panama and meeting everyone from the urbanized locals of Panama City to the more caught in the past somewhere distant relatives of the Native Americans. Foreign cultures can be a shock to our system at first but as an observer, I find it both intriguing to watch and a great relief to leave when it is time to return to civilization. Anyone wishing the adventure without the hardships can check out more about Thailand at ThaiDave.



1 comment:

Dave said...

Thanks for the review...