Google

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Young Entrepreneur

I have been a member of Young Entrepreneur for a pretty good amount of time now and finally decided to post a review of their blog. Lets face it, we all want to make money and this site is dedicated to the people that would rather build a business than to work for someone else. The Young Entrepreneur Blog talks of success stories in order to show how anyone with the drive and determination can make their dreams come true. Young Entrepreneur also has a forum where you can discuss business ideas whether it's drop shipping or how to market yourself to the public. I would highly suggest anyone that considers themselves to be an Entrepreneur(whether young or old) to drop in and either ask for or offer advice from like minded individuals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

$112,000 in lead generation business in just 2 months and thats not all, I can show you STEP BY STEP how easy it is to get $10,000 in a matter of days. click here now... Lead Secrets Revealed

Unknown said...

Great post. I took your advice and just signed up at YoungEntrepreneur.com, I am motivated to start my own company and have the ideas and have saved about 25k, so I am ready! Keep up the great posts.

Rebecca