Google

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Work From Home

I will be honest, I have fallen behind schedule on posting reviews as many more people have started to request them. I will find time to eventually get to everyone and I am going straight down the list as they come in so if you don't see your review today, just keep checking back. It is coming. When I first saw the name of this next blog I thought oh no, not another Work From Home blog, but after visiting the site I understand that I was being pre-judgemental . The blog is well written and covers areas I have not seen mentioned on any other work from home blog. It even goes into details about AdBrites new full page ad for the internet. This blog is a welcome break from all the copycat blogs that simply say put up a website and cover it with ads. I will be visiting it again, hope to see you there.

No comments: