Google

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Now That's Funny, I Don't Care Who You Are !

I just spent the last half hour reading the writings over at Predator Press and I swear this has to be one of the funniest blogs I have read in a long time. My annoying wife just kept staring at me as I actually fell out my chair from laughing. I think she may be under the impression her plan to drive me crazy is actually working at this point. I don't want to give away what is so funny about this blog, that would be almost as bad as telling the punch line to a joke before a comedian finished it or like that guy in the movie theater that has to sit behind you and announce to his date whats about to happen before each part. Just do me a favor and go read it, then return here and tell me it was funny so I know for a fact it was and my wifes evil plotting to drive me crazy isn't the real reason I can't quit laughing.

1 comment:

LOBO said...

I don't know how to tell you this, but your wife is right: Predator Press is a documentary.

-And I am kidding of course. I'm sorry it took so long to spot this, but thanks for the review!!!

:)