Google

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Checks In The Mail Syndrome

I am sick today so I decided since I don't feel well enough to be a productive member of society, I may as well blog. My newest review will be of the blog Lost In The Words which I found simply by looking over my recent visitors. The posts are all very well written and a pretty good way to pass the time, reading them that is. One post in particular caught my attention. It is How Long Is Too Long and discusses the times a business owner will run into that rare client that just doesn't seem to want to pay as agreed. I myself have been there with my own business and can relate fully to "the checks in the mail" syndrome. Go check this blog out and remember to visit here often, there is no telling when or who I will visit next.

5 comments:

Martin MY said...

Get better soon!

Anonymous said...

Feel better!

Bay Martin said...

Be up and about soon! Interesting entry. I'll swing by as often as I could. Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

hi. can you do a review on my blog? hanks much!

Shannan Powell said...

Thank you so much for stopping by and reviewing my blog! It is very much appreciated! I'm hoping that things will slow down a touch for me and that I will be able to post more frequently. Keep stopping by!