Google

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Troy and Nicole

This next blog was a joy to read as it is about as far away from the normal topics I am asked to review as possible. This blog is about family, a mother, father, and their 2 adorable sons. Troy and Nicole have a blog that just works. It is full of pictures that when you really think about it, portray them as almost any family in America. It is refreshing to see a family that is so close, especially in the world we live in today. To me, this blog represents hope. Hope that there are actually more functional families like this out there now that dysfunctional has become the norm. If I could offer one piece of advice to Troy and Nicole, it would not even pertain to their blog, but instead to life and that would be to cherish every moment with their children, they grow up fast...but then again from what I see, I don't really think neither Troy or Nicole need reminding of this. Job Well Done Guys!

No comments: